Certegy Ezi-Pay Express Limit
You can recieve an Ezi-Pay Express Payment of max $12000.00
NB: Certegy Esi -Pay Express is NOT avaiable for Specials or Discount deals!
Can I make multiple purchases?
Yes- Please refer to the Terms and Conditions from our sales consultant for further details.
Can I close my Account and are there any charges?
Once your purchase(s) have been paid in full and your account balance is zero you can cancel via written notice to Certegy. There are NO additional fees for closing your Account or paying out early.
What do I need to apply for a payment plan?
Please refer to the “Terms and Conditions” in with our sales consultant
- To be over 18 years of age and be a permanent resident of Australia.
- To be employed on a Full-Time basis working 35 hours or more or be an Aged or Veterans Pensioner.
- To have a bank account or credit card in your name with documentation showing proof of ownership ie bank statement – Sorry EFTPOS cards are not suitable as they can not be debited.
- To provide suitable identification.
* Certegy Ezi-Pay Express is a continuing credit payment plan provided by Certegy Ezi-Pay Pty Ltd (ABN 28 129 228 986). A once off establishment fee between $35 and $80 to activate your account is payable with your first purchase under the plan. A $2.90 monthly account keeping fee and a $2.50 payment processing fee applies, other fees and charges may apply. See in store for terms and conditions. For Certegy Ezi-Pay Express No Interest Ever! applies.
We Accept Visa, Master Card, Interest-free terms available